operator that is built to perform in the most demanding applications. The LA-500 swing gate operator is the most advanced residential DC swing gate operator. Equipped with many industry leading features the LA-500’s batter backup system provides uninterrupted access when the power is out. The LA-500 provides up to 14 days or 500 cycles on battery backup and also powers safety and ancillary devices. Liftmasters patented Security+ 2.0™ Technology also provides the LA-500 swing gate operator two times the range of standard remote controls and eliminates radio interference. Special features like Liftmastes MyQ™ Technology provides the LA-500 the ability to remotely monitor and activate any Liftmaster gate from anywhere in the world via an Internet-enabled Smartphone or computer. Further information on the Liftmaster LA500.
- Power Management System
- Supplies power when needed to operate the gate and conserves power when not in use
- Provides exceptional standby time and cycles on battery backup
- Fire department compliant: selectable settings allow gate to auto-open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion
- Advanced traffic management control includes Quick-close and Anti-tailgating functions
- Bi-part delay: choose from Standard Operation or Synchronized Close
- Simple-to-set electronic limit system maintains accurate gate position throughout gate travel
- Programmable auxiliary relays
- Plug-in loop detectors
- External obstruction sensing; complies with UL325 safety codes
- 2-year warranty
Looking to purchase a Liftmaster LA-500 swing gate operator? Check out our great deals on the Liftmaster LA-500 at AllSecurityEquipment.com.